Register For A Consultation
Job Title: Immigration Consultant, RCIC
Job Location: Mostly Online
Basic Salary, Part Time (3 months trail period) $1500
Annual Salary after trail period: $40,000- $60,000 a year
Job Type: Part-Time that can grow to Full-Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Immigration Consultant Degree
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership
At least one-year experience working on LMIA, work permit, EE, student permit, BC PNP and all PR relevant applications;
During the first 3 months of engagement, the RCIC will be performing QA on application and submission only. The objectives of this period are to get to know the RCIC’s knowledge of the immigration regulation, rules and protocols. Attention to detail, and proper documentation of the submission are essential to be able to pass on to a full-time position.
Marketing, sales, consultation, collecting and validating information and documents, during the trail period, will be done by a different department.
- Secondary language is an asset, preferably Spanish or Vietnamese.
- Must be fluent and proficient in English language skills, especially for writing (an Academic IELTS writing score with at least 7 is highly preferred).
- Must be familiar with Canadian immigration law and regulations;
- At least one-year experience working on LMIA, work permit, EE, student permit, BC PNP and all PR relevant applications;
- Attend interviews with prospective clients
- Assess client’s profiles and design immigration strategies
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and accuracy can troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently and promptly;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Flexible hours, sometimes need to work on weekends;
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet competing deadlines on multiple projects;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone;
- Continuous learning to enhance knowledge and skills;
- Familiar with Canadian living environment and culture.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Tight deadlines
- Prepare research papers, educational texts or articles
- Deliver presentations at conferences or workshops
- Counsel individuals on daily-life issues
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Cellular phone
- WhatsApp Account
- Skype Account
Work Location Information
- Online. Sometimes Urban, meetings with clients only.